Friday, May 20, 2011

I Love them all!

Americas top three:  Haley Reinhart, Scotty McGreery, and Lauren Alaina.
This spring, Scott and I started watching American Idol.  We haven't watched it before.  We were immediately amazed by the teenagers oozing with incredible talent.  We have really enjoyed watching the final contestants find their own styles and develope into great performers.  I personally have a soft spot for everyone of them and hate for anyone to be voted off.

Now we are down to the finals and I am hoping that everyone of them will have an awesome career ahead of them.  I can't vote for everyone anymore so I made myself get picking and I'm throwing the vote in for my 'Scotty boy'.  He has been charming the pants of America for weeks now so I say let him have it.  "He's in it to win it". I love him!

0 comments: