Friday, April 22, 2011

The new me!

     Okay, so I am starting to have this gray hair problem that is just enough to make my hair look dull and mousey (is that a word?)  So I decided to go a bit bolder than usual, and do my own bit of reddish, medium, brown.  I was a little freaked out because it turned out so dark.  People say that they love it and the color is really beautiful.  However, when I look in the mirror I am not sure if it is really me looking back or not.  I think this might be my new identity.  Maybe I will be 'lush'  (Kaileys phrase for hot) from here on out.  What do you think?

this pic says nice hair, pretty eyes, get your teeth whitened..ouch!

3 comments:

MelissaMichelle said...

Looks great! Now you can play with new colors and stuff. You should try turquoise tops and play up your cheekbones for more pinks!

Gayle Daly said...

Allison, At first it's kind of shocking, but then when I compare it to the picture of your hair before - you look younger and the darker color makes your features "pop". Good for you for stepping up your look!

Kimmie Jean said...

I LOVE IT! You look amazing! I agree with Melissa- perfect for spring colored clothes!