Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Be Still and know that I am God!

    I recently made a wall plaque for my Aunt.  It says the name God and then across the big letters it says "Be still and know that I am".   while I was making it I was thinking "When I actually grow all the way up I want to be like God, My Heavenly Father".  I think that one of the secrets of doing this is in the words of this plaque; BE STILL,  taking time everyday to not be a part of the business of this world and be with the spirit.  Quiet time helps you to learn the language of the spirit. --- KNOW THAT I AM,  I think that giving your trust to God and truly believing that He knows the whole game plan, the big picture, and that you and your happiness really is His main objective is very hard to do but frees you in a way that you can move forward and develop the Divine Nature within you.   At Least this is how I feel  and this is my hope.

2 comments:

Kimmie Jean said...

Amazing... I agree!

Holly Annette Amero said...

You are so very wise! Now can you tell me why our teenagers won't listen to such great words of wisdom? After all it comes from a ton of experience and learning lessons the hard way. Your frame is beautiful. : )