Friday, February 25, 2011

My really Favorite things!

A little cork heel is so perfect for spring
    Okay it is still gross weather and early dark nights so I have to get excited about something right?    So lets talk about SHOES!!!   Chocolate might be even better but you can't take pics of Chocolate like shoes.

       Most of you know that the economy has been terrible these past few years so my fun time of buying shoes has been drastically reduced and I have had to get pickier.  My rule now is "Don't try them on because you will like them and have to buy them, or in the small chance that you have self discipline and don't buy them, then you will dream about them with a pain in your stomach all night long.

These are tiger print....I always feel like a 'hot mama'  or at least really cute when I wear them.



     On the BRIGHT side though,  I am going to put out on the net some of my favorite shoes, just to stay in the shoe mood:
Opened toed shoes are always sexy with painted toe nails.....I get on my girls over this rule
I usually don't favor flats but these were just too cute
Add caption
I feel the need for someshoe shopping now.  Don'tyou just love that shoes always fit evenwhen your pants don't.

Here is a little shout out to shoes and chocolate......next to my hubbie, my absolute favs!

1 comments:

Kimmie Jean said...

I love all of them... especially the first ones... you have great feet!