Friday, December 16, 2011

I am Ready

........I love it when all of the house is decorated, the gifts are all sent or wrapped and I can sit on the couch and watch White Christmas without doing anything productive.   I am actually there and it is the 16th YAY Allison.   It is fun to have a winding staircase this year.  Our old tree was too wide and tall to fit anywhere so we got this tall narrow one and used half of the ornaments.


I have this little nich in the wall so I made a new large wreath with lights for it.  I wanted to do the white, gold and apothecary jars but it didn't look good on the cream walls so I painted the background wall and added the JOY.   In one of the jars there are gold stars and the other one is a mini nativity....so cool.

    With moving this year I got rid of at least half of my decorations and I was so glad because, with a  new house you have to change things up.  Of course we always have our traditional Nativity.    One of my watch a movie projects was this golden ornament tree.  I love it now but I had to make about three trips to the store for more bulbs.                            





                                                                                I had to get out the traditional bells this year too, and found a place on the dining room archway.  They play about 30 songs which are awesome for about 10 minutes then off they go.
    I love to enjoy my decoration and lights with my favorite Mormon Tabernacle choir singing Christmas songs.  Even though it is sunny and dessert outside now that we are decorated it feel like Christmas.  

0 comments: