Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can you decorate for Halloween when it's not Fall?


     It is so interesting to see the people of Arizona get excited for Fall.  It started when the temperature dropped below 100 degrees the first of October.  People are in the mood for a change of season.  I personally just got used to enjoying my summer, but everyone here has been hot for 3 months.    I think it is beautiful here with a desert landscape and I am enjoying no yard work.  However, people around me are putting out their fall decorations regardless of the fact that there are no autumn leaves and the sky is bright blue.
This was the start of my haunted house collection.  A great friend door-bell-ditched it for me one Halloween!






     I decided to jump on in and at least put up my Halloween decorations.  I really like them and it has been fun having a grandchild around that is excited about each new thing.  Because she is two we don't talk about scary, creepy or spooky.  We have nice witches, happy ghosts and friendly spiders.  (she still keeps her distance ha, ha)

1 comments:

Kimmie Jean said...

The spider web and apothecary jars look amazing! Cant wait to see it!