Friday, September 9, 2011

FYI

.......I know that it has been way too long since I blogged and so I finally decided to share why.   About three months ago my husbands X wife Pamela found out about our plans for moving and instead of just calling Scott and talking about the details and her concerns, she goes 'rambo' on us.  That is when I discovered that she had been following my blog and my facebook.  I kept both of those public because I didn't mind sharing my life until someone started using it to do harm to my family. Pamela  was posting pictures on her facebook that were of my life and my family.  She was getting information to take Scott to court and to get custody of Esther.  Now, $3000 less we are still in court.  I felt good about her having access to her children on facebook so she could keep up with their lives but using her relationship there for information to cause problems is not okay.  She has taken all of the fun out of my blog keeping.  I really don't want to make it all private  so for now I am on HOLD!

1 comments:

Kathleen Allison said...

That is so NOT cool of her. What a sicko...sorry you have to deal with such a mean spirited person.